Over the past 33 years, Tropic Tint has created unique installation techniques that insures you have the
best application possible. Our technicians each have a minimum of 15
years' experience and are some of
the most highly skilled techs in the industry.
Tropic Tint is the only local window film company that carries full workers compensation and liability
insurance. Most homeowners do not realize that their homeowner’s insurance will not cover an injured
worker for lost wages, medical bills or injury in case of an accident. All our installers are covered by
workers comp and liability insurance
Tropic Tint has you covered.
Discover the Benefits of 3M Window Film
- • 3M Window Film can prevent the fading of your furnishings and flooring
by blocking up to 99.9
percent of the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- • UV protection also benefits your skin. Adding 3M films to your windows is like applying SPF
- • It’s hot in South Florida, but that doesn’t have to mean high energy bills. Reduce your cooling
costs with 3M Window Films, which can cut the amount of solar heat entering your home by up
to 79 percent.
- • Protect your home and your family with security films from 3M, which
can help keep out
intruders and hold broken glass together in the event of an impact.
- • Tropic Tint makes it fast and easy to add window film to your home.
We offer free, in-home
estimates and the best prices on the highest quality films.
- • 3M, one of the world’s most-trusted manufacturers, offers a lifetime warranty on its film in
most residential applications.
Begin your consultation today!